If you haven’t heard about Internet Evangelism Day yet you should watch this video:
The purpose of Internet Evangelism Day is “to explain the strategies needed to use digital media for evangelism, along with showcase examples, and demonstrate the many ways you could be involved. One surprising fact: you do not need to be technically gifted to do web evangelism!”
Here are three things to help you discover more about digital evangelism:
1. If you want to forward information about Internet Evangelism Day to your church or pastor, check out this page:
2. Today, April 29th, there will be 10 e-books available for free on the topic of digital evangelism.
3. If you want to find easy-to-use tools to begin doing digital evangelism yourself using things like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Resources for Digital Ministry (bloggingministry.com)
- Jesus Net Japan Exemplifies Internet Evangelism Day 2012, Set for April 29 (thesalvationtimes.wordpress.com)